Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bonotril Online Pharmacy

The best feed reader

I wish someone recommend me a feed reader obviously the best. I'm going crazy with Google Reader, because nine times out of ten just crashed and you receive the message "Loading". As a reader not bad, indeed, but I have endured too much.
I tried with Sage , but does not display the video (which was not always even Google Reader). And even the new post so decent. Well, I do not like.

What I try?
1. numeretto many signs that a new post have been published;
2. that displays only the new post;
3. to show, upon request (if I click), also comments;
4. that displays all types of video;
5. it's online, no software to install;
6. enough to read the feeds and I do not want anything else;
7. when I will think I will add;
8. that works.

Note: in advance that a short linker home page all blogs (or similar) are present in my feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment