Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Andrew Allen New York Bellmore

How to tell my I'm going to live alone? Happy holidays

How to tell my" I'm going to live only "is a way as any to say I want my independence and I did not want to ...
- hear discussions, because my father has paid more in one milliliter of water in the glass of my mother (immeasurable quantity, in the sense that it is indefinite in the sense that you're wrong anyway);
- hear discussions, I use the lint and leaves the sweater in a pitiful state;
- I do not feel that the doctor like my brothers;
- feel that they are not notary, lawyer, doctor, engineer or parliamentary
- being told "you do nothing all day," even if study like crazy to win a contest (and win);
- feel ignored just because my girlfriend is the daughter of farmers (and not the King of England) and is a social worker (not a notary, lawyer, doctor , engineer or parliamentary).

Fuck! Yes, here is a perfectly fine " shit, I'm going to live alone! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment